Narain cooling presenting to our customers, leak test machines which have the capacity of testing minutest spillages with most extreme precision
For over 35 years, Narain Cooling has provided automatic leak test/pressure test equipment and solutions. Simple, manually linked leak test fixtures to fully automated, robotic, and high-speed production leak test facilities have all been used in these systems. The demands of the customer are prioritised, and each leak testing solution is tailored to meet those objectives. Narain Cooling, based in Nottingham, UK, produces and develops leak testing equipment for the industrial industry all over the world.
leak test machine, often known as leak detection or vacuum testing, is a specialised field of engineering. Narain cooling has the experience and skills to help the customer with everything from the ground up, including determining the permissible leakage rate or leak limit, as well as designing and supplying the leak test equipment or leak test systems. Customers may then assess how much an item is leaking in a reliable and quantifiable manner.
Methods of Leak Testing
Leak Testing Equipments/ Leak Protection
leak protection may be done in a variety of ways, from the most basic approach of submerging the test object in water in a dunk tank and looking for bubbles to the very precise helium leak testing necessary for very tight leak limits. The air decay leak test is a typical leak test solution that is a practical, cost-effective, and measurable way to see if a product meets the given leak limit. These solutions might range from manually loaded production test facilities to completely automated production test facilities.
Using in-house design capabilities, Narain Cooling combines conventional leak test equipment with specifically developed fixtures and sealing mechanisms to give the optimum solution for the specification. Our knowledge of automated production line equipment and process automation complements this test machine competence, resulting in comprehensive service to the industry.
The following are some of the advantages of leak testing:
- Produces measurable outcomes
- Calibration in accordance with the applicable standards
- A quick cleaning and drying test
- It’s simple to integrate into an automatic or manual line.
- Pass/fail thresholds that are automatically set
- Marking of pass/fail automatically
- SPC analysis data outputs
The following are some examples of successful leak tests:
- Automobile Manufacturing:
- Engine Components
- Heads & Cylinder Blocks
- Cam Covers & Timing
- Housings for the gearbox and clutch
- Tanks of fuel
- Battery boxes for electric vehicles
- Battery cooling systems for electric vehicles
- Industry of Engineering:
- Pipework & Taps
- Cylinders (hydraulic and air)
- Sprinklers for fires
- Enclosures for electronics
- Industry of Medicine:
- Medical equipment
- Devices with a lab on a chip
- Capsules/vials that have been sealed
- Shower Head for Medical Use
- Packs of blisters
- Appliances for the Home
- Weapons that can be carried around
- Shells & Mortars
- Cans for Nuclear Waste
- Cartridges for Shotguns
- Ceiling Units with Chilled Beams