However, you may wonder what the purpose of these fin tubes is and why these fin tubes are used in the exchangers. The Fin Tube Radiator is generally used in Heat Exchangers. This piece of thread will clear all your doubts about the usage, structure, and working of the Radiator.
What Are Fin Tubes?
A finned tube is made from elongated flat tubes made from aluminum-clad carbon steel and brazed aluminum fins. The finned tube radiator is the most widely used heat exchange equipment in gas and liquid heat exchangers. It achieves the purpose of enhancing heat transfer by adding fins to the standard base tube. These heat-transmitting fin tubes are nestled inside the casing, which consists of steel plating and insulation.
The base pipe can be steel pipe- stainless steel pipe, copper pipe, and so on. Fins can also use steel strips, stainless steel strips, copper strips, aluminum strips, etc.
Fin tube heat exchangers are used in household appliances and industrial heat exchangers, while car radiators and air conditioners use Fin tube heat exchangers.
The main reason to employ a fin tube is that the air passing through the tube is supposed to be cooled.
As in a car radiator, the air passes through the tube in crossflow. This supports cooling the liquid inside, and the advantage of fins over ordinary tubes is that they provide more significant contact with the liquid outside. Also, this allows for quicker heat exchange between the inside and outside of the tube.
Uses Of Fin Tube Radiator
- A finned tube is extremely helpful when the airside heat coefficient is lower, and as a finned tube increases surface area, this facilitates faster heat transfer between components.
- The most widely used finned radiator is the steel-aluminum finned tube (finned steel-aluminum composite finned tube, rolled finned steel-aluminum composite finned tube), which utilizes the pressure resistance of the steel tube and the high efficiency of aluminum. The thermal conductivity is compounded on a particular machine tool.
- The steel-aluminum composite tube radiator has irreplaceable advantages over other finned tube radiators.
- The finned tube radiator is generally used for heating or cooling air and has the characteristics of a compact structure and large unit heat exchange area. Widely used in textile, printing and dyeing, petroleum, chemical, drying, electric power, and other fields.
Why Choose Narain Cooling?
We manufacture aluminum products of the highest quality in our Mathura manufacturing unit with the most advanced equipment and dedicated professionals.
You will get the best build quality of a fin tube radiator from Narain Cooling. Our company is proud to be the only manufacturer of Aluminium Brazed products in the region of India and offer our clients the leading edge in automotive and industrial aluminum radiators, oil coolers, and intercoolers, which are designed for manufacture by original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket sales for the local market to meet the demand for Brazed Aluminium technology for new-generation vehicles and industrial applications.
Highlights Of Our Finned Tube
Following are the key points of the Finned Tube radiator offered by Narain Cooling:
- We provide several Fin geometries
- Narain Cooling has there own design facility and research and development team
- The Finned Tube radiator is a compact, anti-corrosive and Light-weighted
- Varying core proportions utilizing standard parts
- It provides a more efficient transfer of heat.
Our work is conducted with the psychology of protecting the environment and performing eco-friendly practices while manufacturing our products.
Narain Cooling Technologies has developed a wide variety of finned tube radiators, condensers, and many more in a short amount of time and has an excellent market position for its quality products and outstanding services.